Computer Support and Service Agreement
By allowing 99 Solutions / Susanne Chia to provide support for your Mac needs you agree to the following:
- 99 Solutions will perform and provide computer services, repairs, and upgrades as requested by you. All services will be conducted in a professional, reasonable and timely manner. The goal is to provide the highest quality of service and support, however specific results cannot be guaranteed.
- Computer service and repairs are provided as a service. There may be circumstances under which a computer cannot be repaired i.e. cost-effectiveness or computer vintage.
- The length of time required to service/repair a computer cannot be predicted due to known / unknown circumstances and the nature of the technical problems or issues.
- In the process of working on computer equipment, there is a potential for data loss. You agree that you have made the necessary backups of your data so that, in the event of such loss, the data can be restored. 99 Solutions will not be held responsible for data loss.
- You authorize the installation of necessary software on your computer to perform required services. All software will be deleted / uninstalled upon completion of the service.
- Your system will not be intentionally harmed. In the case of accidental damage of data to your system or data loss caused by already existing problems in your system i.e viruses, poorly configured software or hardware problems/failures you agree to hold 99 Solutions / Susanne Chia harmless from damages resulting from such problems.
- An estimate of cost for repairs and upgrades can be provided and will require your authorization to continue should an unforeseen deviation push the cost beyond the original estimated amount.
- $95 per hour plus GST with a 1 hour minimum charge for onsite appointments.
- Charges for travel time may be incurred at 1/2 hour minimum travel time per direction for support provided outside of Squamish BC at the discretion of 99 Solutions.
- Remote and Telephone support will incur a 1/2 hour minimum charge plus GST.
Billing and Payments:
- Full payment is due upon completion of services, upgrades or repairs.
- Advance payment for computer hardware and/or software ordered may be requested from the client and paid for before completion of services.
- Accepted payment types include cash, cheque or email transfer.
Contact Information: (604) 848-5432 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Box 2776 Garibaldi Highlands BC V0N 1T0